CeraMetix® is the most advanced ceramic filter available. CeraMetix® is our CeraSyl™ DE (diatomaceous earth) ceramic shell with our AquaMetix® core inside to offer the reduction of aluminum, arsenic, cadmium, chloramines, chlorine, fluoride, lead, mercury, nickel, radionuclides, tri-halomethane, and zinc in a single, revolutionary ceramic filter element. These CeraMetix® elements are for use in pressurized filter systems only. Imperial sized filters are 2.75" in diameter and offer higher flow rates and longer life than the Slimline filters.
- Made in the USA
- NSF Standard 42 Certified - Material Requirements
- Cleanable for prolonged life
- 0.5 Micron absolute
- >99.9% Efficiency at 0.2 micron
- Meets or Exceeds NSF/ANSI Standards 42 & 53 for the following:
- >99% Chloramine reduction
- >99% Chlorine reduction
- >99% Lead reduction
- >98% Heavy metals reduction
- >98% THM's (Trihalomethanes) reduction
- >98% VOC reduction
- >98% Glyphosate reduction
- >98% Pesticides & Herbicides reduction
- >99% Pharmaceutical compounds (ANSI/NSF Standard 401)
- >99% Fluorinated Organic Acids (PFOA & PFOS)
- >99% Micro plastics
- >94% Radionuclides reduction
- >92% Nitrates reduction
- >92% Fluoride reduction - All types - Fluorosilicic acid/hydrofluorosilicate, sodium fluorosilicate, and sodium fluoride
- Filters should be replaced annually
- Also available for Franke® FRX02 and FRC06 Housings
- Also available with Anti-Scale media for scale prevention buildup.
These filters are for use in pressurized systems only, not suitable for gravity filter use.
Slimline CeraMetix® 10"(S) candle is part # W9512600
600 Gallon Capacity
Imperial CeraMetix® OBE cartridge is part # W9522650
1400 Gallon Capacity
CeraMetix® Lab Report
Filter Instruction & Maintenance Sheet
We do not use activated alumina in any of our products.