CeraMetix® is the most advanced ceramic filter available. CeraMetix® is our CeraSyl™ DE (diatomaceous earth) ceramic shell with our AquaMetix® core inside to offer the reduction of aluminum, arsenic, cadmium, chloramines, chlorine, cysts, fluoride, lead, mercury, nickel, radionuclides, silver, tri-halomethane, VOC's and zinc in a single, revolutionary ceramic filter element. These CeraMetix® elements are for use in pressurized filter systems only. Imperial sized filters are 2.75" in diameter and offer higher flow rates and longer life than the Slimline filters.
- Made in the USA
- Silver impregnated to prevent bacteria grow through
- Cleanable for prolonged life
- 0.5 Micron absolute
- 100% Removal of cysts
- 99.9999% Pathogenic bacteria
- >99.9% Efficiency at 0.2 micron
- Meets or Exceeds NSF/ANSI Standards 42 & 53 for the following:
- >99% Chloramine reduction
- >99% Chlorine reduction
- >99% Lead reduction
- >99% Herbicides and Pesticides reduction
- >99% Glyphosate reduction
- >98% VOC's reduction
- >98% Heavy metals reduction
- >98% THM's (Trihalomethanes) reduction
- >94% Radionuclides reduction
- >92% Nitrates reduction
- >92% Fluoride reduction - All types - Fluorosilicic acid/hydrofluorosilicate, sodium fluorosilicate, and sodium fluoride
- >99% Fluorinated Organic Acids (PFOA & PFOS)
- >99% Micro plastic
- Filters should be replaced annually
- Also available for Franke® FRX02 and FRC06 Housings
- Also available with Anti-Scale media for scale prevention buildup.
CeraMetix® 10" Candle Spec Sheet - W9512600
Imperial CeraMetix® OBE Spec Sheet - W9522650
These filters are for use in pressurized systems only, not suitable for gravity filter use.
Slimline CeraMetix® 10"(S) candle is part # W9512600
Imperial CeraMetix® OBE cartridge is part # W9522650
CeraMetix® Lab Report
We do not use activated alumina in any of our products.
Filter Care & Instruction Sheet